From:
Carl Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:38:02 -0800
Hi John,

With regard to your message of several days ago...

I managed to fry my Stream by plugging in a 15 volt supply by mistake.  The
jack was exactly the same.  I contacted Humanware and they said to send it
in for evaluation.  They called me and said it was a total loss but I could
get a new one for $199.  Not a bad deal.  I have been using the replacement
eversense.

73, Carl