From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:02:00 -0800
Hi,
You have to become a member of Handihams first.
If you join for Life you can call them and they will renew your license when it needs to be renewed if you request it at no charge.
Life Membership is $100.
They keep a file of your Ym from the FCC for Universal License (I think that's what they call it on file.)
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;