From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:01:04 -0800
Hi Steve,

A lot depends on what type of cluster software your network is using.  Ask
the sysop for the manual for the cluster or look in the log on area when it
first comes up for a website where you can get the manual.

Then write to me off list and I'll see what I can do to help.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX