Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2012 12:21:16 -0500
Richard,

As to question #1, I don't know about any self-supporting mast that tall.
You might be able to screw an anchor into the facia which wouldn't be very
noticeable.

The formula you want to solve for the length issue is 81Squared equals the
squares of 20 plus X where X is the distancee to the ten-foot anchor points.
Twenty is the 30 foot center height minus the 10-foot ground height.

Solving for this in this case:
81Squared = 6561; 20 feet squared is 400, so the length is the square root
of 6161 which is about 78.5 feet.
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve
Lansing, MI