From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:15:05 -0700
Hi Howard and all!  The free screenreader that comes on most android
phones is called Talkback and if it isn't installed, you can get it from
the Android market.  There is also another screenreader called Spiel,
wich is a little bit better and is also free.  There is a podcast called
That Android show, that you can get frojm:

thatandroidshow.com

They have done 5 shows so far, so there is a wealth of information their!
Also, you can download Jerry's android podcasts wich he originally called
Android from a newbies prospective!  He has done 35 shows and you can get
them from:

http://www.jjhof.com/android/

I have an old phone called the Hauwei Comit that I don't use as a phone,
but do all kinds of things using my wifi connection, from browsing the
web, to using echo link!  I have also done an  android demo, if anyone is
interested!

73 and hope this helps:
John
John Jacques