From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:21:06 -0600
Scot and All,

You are exactly where I am.  I'm studying for my extra and math has always
been my worst subject.  In addition to the questions you just asked, do I
need a scientific calculator to do this stuff or can I do it with a regular
calculator, which is all I have.

Any help on this electrical theory stuff will be greatly appreciated.

It's been a lot of years since this old brain has had to deal with this kind
of stuff.

73
Kris
wb9slm