From:
Peter Slowkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:34:10 -0500
Hi Steve,

  Yes, I first tried that approach but I don't know how to use the Find
functions I found.  There are several of them and it was more complicated
and time consuming to figure all that out for this sort of minimal script.
Using the NextLine commands made it work and it doesn't effect the
performance.  Like I said, I'm a beginner at scripting and there probably
are many ways to write that code.
I suppose my solution was based on, "why use big words when diminutive ones
will suffice."
  Thanks for asking.