From:
Peter Slowkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 13:42:59 -0500
Hi Tom,

  Thanks for the encouragement.  I've rewritten those scripts and so far
they are working consistently.  I found a way around the issue of those top
few lines of the screen changing.
  Below is what it ends up looking like in the JAWS manager script file,
KochMorseTrainer.JSS.  This is what the file name should be when you are in
the application and bring up the file with JAWS key + 0.
  Everything else is the same, creating a new script, naming it, associating
a keystroke with the script, saving/compiling and so on.
  So, there are two scripts I defined, KochStart and KochStop.  I assigned
the Control-Shift-M key combination to the Start and Control-Shift-N to the
Stop; however the scripts names and assigned keys are your choice.
  I'll leave it at that, if you or anyone else wants to give them a try.
They do save a bit of time.
  Thanks

Script KochStart ()

JAWSCursor ()