From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:06:15 -0700
turn the TV off?
turn off your computer monitors and any TV's or displays in the house that
use an LCD or plazma screen.
If you have a receiver that you can carry around, track the noise.
Motorcycle battery chargers are famous for causing this kind of
interference.
Do you run some kind of charging system with your RV?  that could be the
culprit.

73
Colin, V A6BS