From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:35:02 -0600
Tom,

Attach the unconverted stream recording to an e-mail to me off list.

I can convert it into an mp3, then put it where others can get it, but
that won't happen until late this afternoon or tonight, as I am about
to be away from the computer for awhile.

My first guess is it is either a video leak in somebody's cable feed,
or a switching power supply or battery charger.

Send the file to: