VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2013 20:06:48 -0400
From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Hi  Cornell

Are you trying to use this for work or because you have a provider who
makes records available through this package?

Either way, I would start with the organization that you are wanting to
use the data for. it's nice if the software is 508 compliant, but to me
that also should include a human or some documentation that can help
someone like you get started.

Maybe there are other people on this list who have more patience with
different tricks for just poking around than I do but there should be
someone getting paid to help you.

Best

Dorene Cornwell
Seattle WA