Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 14:35:01 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
You could be in my boat with little storage, I have a 6x6 shed full, closet
in the sun room full, stuff in the sun room, a rented storage unit which is
about the same size as the shed though that mostly has Christmas stuff in
it, and under my porch is jack stands, a couple antenna mounts, and a few
other things and a lot of maintenance type stuff under the house. No
basement since it's a manufactured home but there's a lot of left overs from
past projects under the place.