Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:22:39 -0500
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Congrats to both Darren and John.  My first diaper fell off; a
practice one at the hospital and everyone laughed at me!!  It was on
a doll, so no big deal!!  Got pretty good at it, and that was back in
the cloth dAys.  Coulda used plastic but chose not to.  Stuck myself
a few times but never got her!!
you guys are starting on a great adventure - enjoy it, it goes too fast.