Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:47:07 -0400
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Earlier today I posted the following as a reply and forgot to send to entire group. That probably explains why I still don't see it here.  Please excuse reposting if I did.

"I haven't read all of the postings on this topic but have read many and
would like to offer a couple of comments.

1.  For many years, like other magazine publishers The ARRL has granted
permission to have QST available for us free of charge on our State Library for the Blind.  While it is later
in becoming available, it is free.  Our dues for membership in The
Organization without receiving QRZ are less than 1/3  the charge for
regulars and yet we have access to The Magazine in a few weeks. Of course,
we don't have access to the ads and those do provide useful information yet
we don't know the degree of access we will have to them in the digital
version.

3.  I am a strong advocate for accessibility but think we should first see
what the new format will allow us to read and if needed, proceed in an
advisory capacity, not in a hostile way. And, we should expect to pay
regular dues  membership if the digital magazine is made available for us as
a part of that membership."

73:
Bob Martin
KC3FI