Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2012 09:02:35 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I'll be at a baby shower, hmmm, possibly ours. Anyway, I'm not back on the
air anyway after the mishap last week though the radio is gone in trade for
something else. I hope to work out something to get on temporarily soon,
even if I have to move that antenna to my tripod in the backyard away from
the buildings. I'm not around the next couple weekends but if the weather
stays decent, I'm going to try to experiment once I get setup the way I
want. TS-2000 in the living room I decided is not a good idea with a little
one soon around so I'll have VHF and 900 MHZ in there on a high shelf and
setup the station in the sun room. My only problem there is visibility but
for now the shades will stay down, eventually I'll build a small room where
the radio stuff is going out there. I'll talk to you all soon on the air one
way or another.