ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 27 May 2012 07:59:05 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
I can't tell you how many times the Lord has done that kind of thing for me.
I have asked many times, upon missing something, that the Lord would put my
hand right on the thing I needed, and he did it, almost before I could
finish praying.
Remember, we were once lost, and He found us-we did not find Him.
    Vinny