From:
Whitney Ehret <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Whitney Ehret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:48:50 -0500

NFCA is conducting critically needed preliminary research that aims to
validate or nullify the anecdotal adverse experiences associated with
gluten in medications that have been reported by people with celiac disease
and gluten sensitivity. This first-of-its-kind research, funded by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA), is being conducted in partnership with St.
John's University College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions.

Stage 1 of this research is currently underway. NFCA is conducting a survey
to learn more about people’s experiences with gluten in medications. We are
looking to generate as MANY responses as possible. Doing so will help to
ensure, strengthen and validate the findings from our research.

Please participate by visiting:

 www.CeliacCentral.org/Survey

Even if you have NEVER experienced an adverse reaction to medication, we
still want to hear from you!

This survey will take between 4 and 15 minutes to complete, depending on
your responses. It closes on February 28, 2012.

To learn more about phase 1 of our gluten in medications research, visit
NFCA’s website:

http://www.celiaccentral.org/research-news/gluten-in-medications-survey-now-available-from-nfca/

--
*restore health.
reclaim lives.

whitney ehret
*communications director
national foundation for celiac awareness (nfca)
p.o. box 544
ambler, pa 19002
215-325-1306 ext. 103
*
www.CeliacCentral.org <http://www.celiaccentral.org/>**
*

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ambler-PA/The-National-Foundation-for-Celiac-Awareness/81225128705>
<https://twitter.com/CeliacAwareness>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/celiacdisease>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/nfcaceliaccentral>

*The information above is not intended nor suited to be a replacement or
substitute for professional medical treatment or for professional medical
advice relative to a specific medical question or condition. The above
information is not intended to establish a doctor/patient relationship with
any physician. There is no replacement for personal medical treatment and
advice from your personal physician.*