ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:46:58 -0400
Oh, dear Ms. Loving pat! *smile*

of course we will pray for youand Mr. Vernon that all goes smoothly
and that there is minimal discomfort when the stones pass. Sometimes
it is worse for us standing by watching  our loved ones hurt than for
them going thru it. I like the sound of the cranberry juice treatment, though.

The German version ... when I was a little kid, my mom's dentist was
a guy in his fifties who had chronic kidney stone problems. Now here
is the German treatment version: His wife stuck Dr. Dindas in a hot
tubby and kept adding hot water and made him drink lots of warm beer.
*g*  It was a good relaxant too and supposedly helped with the pain also. *g*

Cheers to mr. Vernon and to his health! *g*

Hugs and smiles and prayers across the pond!

Doris