From:
Heidi Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:18:22 -0700

Hello Everyone,
I hope those of you in PA or nearby areas can make it to this Food Faire.

This year, for the first time ever local Celiacs and residents of Central PA will be able to attended the Centre Area Gluten Free Food Faire to learn about products and services for individuals with celiac disease/gluten intolerance and we anticipate an great turnout! This is a terrific chance to try new foods! The State College Celiac Support Group is sponsoring a food expo.
The event is:
Saturday, September 17, 2011
12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
State College Friends School
1900 University Drive
State College, PA 16801-6258

Admission will be $3 per person. There will be a Celiac 101 at 1 pm and a Restaurant Manager Awareness Session at 2 pm. There will be door prizes and a silent auction.

Heidi A. C. Watson
President, State College Celiac Support Group
CSA Chapter #148