Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bambi Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2012 08:42:55 -0500

I have burning, tingling and a bit of numbness in my hand and feet. Also a
metallic taste in my mouth. Now hearing there is a possible connection
between neuropathy and celiac (my #s are all good-blood work all fine).
Has anyone been dealing with these symptoms? any recommended treatments
that help?
been to internist, rheumatologist, neurologist.....all did lots of blood
work that came out fine but no answers or specific treatments recommended.
Would welcome any thoughts or experience from this listserv
will summarize--
thanks!

*******
*******