VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:45:38 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-talk [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Wayne Merritt
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 8:39 AM
To: NFBnet GUI Talk Mailing List
Cc: List for teachers and trainers of adaptive technology
Subject: [Trainer-talk] Repost of Criss Cole technology position

Greetings.  This is a repost of a technology position opening at
the Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center (CCRC).  Sorry for the late
notice.
This position is open until April 11.  Read the description below
for all the details on the job.  CCRC does not offer relocation
assistance.
I am passing along the information and do not have anything to do
with the hiring of this position.  If you have questions
regarding the position, contact me off list and I can give you my
boss's contact information.  The direct job post link is below.
Feel free to pass this on to anyone you know that may be
interested.
https://jobshrportal.cpa.texas.gov/ENG/careerportal/Job_Profile.c
fm?szOrderID=226096&szReturnToSearch=1&&szWordsToHighlight=ccrc

Regards,
Wayne Merritt