VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 20:15:42 -0700
Hi Diane.  I have some of the same difficulties and will appreciate hearing
the solution if there is one.  I find that at times the links don't show up,
and often the Like and Share buttons don't either.  I think that when the
post in question is a long one the Like and Share buttons just don't appear
in a way that Voice Over can get at them.

Now, on the other hand I've tried to work my way through Facebook on the
computer using JAWS, and I must say that I don't last long there either.
Way too much stuff going on for my liking.

Thx, Albert\