VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:59:32 -0500
I donated some things -- a flatbed scanner, laptop, printer -- to my local
blindness agency.  They have a computer access training department and give
such items to clients who can't afford new.  Like you, I just really wanted
to see them be of use somewhere, somehow.  Plus, you get a donation credit
for your taxes, which is not a big deal but something, right?
Deborah