From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:25:21 -0700
Harry,
	The kind of help you need badly is not available on this list. You need
to see a mental health professional, the sooner the better. No one sees
you as having no value but everyone sees you as needing professional help.

	Its not fair for you to dump on everyone like this.

Quote of the nanosecond...
What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/