From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 15:42:39 -0400
Your right Scott!

I like using credit cards because if you have trouble with a dealer, they
are much more willing to work with you than if you paid cash.  I've also had
two instances of fraud with my card number and both were taken care of by
the bank or credit union.  One time, I supposedly bought $1500 worth of gulf
equipment in the Fiji islands, but I've never been there.

One trick I've learned is to look at my electronic statement every few days
so that I know what my balance is at all times.  That way I know immediately
if I can afford something that I want to buy and if I can't afford it, I
don't buy it.  That's how I always pay off my credit cards every month!

73

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]