From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:49:06 -0400
Harry, I have no experience with any of them, but Clarke Howard, one of the
"StraightArrowest" (In my oppion, and am allowed to make up a word,)
consumer affairs radio-tv hosts,/not blind, but very helpful toward
challenged folks, anyway, Clarke has, for a number of years, and I believe
still does, use the ooma service, which he has always spoken well of.  you
might want to check his clarkehoward.com site, or link to it from the
wsbradio.com site.  WSB, and Clarke/I'm not sure whether his name ends in a
k or an e, but anyway, they both are based in Atlanta, GA, USA.  HTH, Danny
Dyer, Wb4idu.  ***PS, although you've been sorely tried, ____don't give up
on HF, there are more than one ways to accomplish your goals!/almost said
more than one way to skin a cat, but that's cruelty to animals, and although
I'm far from PC, and glad to be so, I am_ a pretty strong cat person, and
never did like the prospect of skinless kittys.