From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:41:17 -0400
We have vonage here and it's really not too bad.  There are occasional
problems but they are rare and certainly not a deal breaker.  My wife even
used it for her business for a while.  Now, she uses Grasshopper, another
voip service and she is happy with that.  Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: