From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 01:28:23 -0400
Harry,

I'm using Magic Jack Plus as our main phone service.  If you buy five years
of service, it costs just under $20 per year and that includes free 4 1 1
calls.

You will need sighted help to set up the Magic Jack plus on your computer as
there setup screen is not very accessible, but after it has been setup, you
hook the MJPlus up to your router, power and your phone line and your good
to go.
Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]