From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2012 08:50:37 -0500
Thanks, John.  I'll keep that in mind, but it seems to me that we tried
everything including hitting the enter key.  But we hope to have someone
look at it on Wednesday to see for sure what's going on.  I know service
packs can take a while to install, but neither of us were sure what was
going on because we couldn't get it to talk at all.
Harvey