From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 21:11:00 -0500
Find out who made the charger, regardless of how old it is.

Then, if that company is still in business, contact them to see if
they offer any modifications, including a new charger, that will solve
the problem.

If that fails, I think there is an HF mobile list either on Yahoo
Groups or QTH.net. While you are probably like me and need another
email list like I need another hole in my head, someone on that list
may have a suggestion that will work.

You could also see if there is a reflector for your specific brand of
motor home, or for RV's in general. Since there are still people out
there who listen to the radio, somebody on those lists may also be
able to help.