From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 21:29:42 -0400
I have the Icom IC-T90A and very honestly, can't say I've used it on 6
meters more than once and that was just a repeater that happened to be in
the area I was at the time, just so I could say I used it. It has 6, 2 and
440, and I probably should charge it and take it out with me sometime soon,I
haven't touched anything but one commercial HT in the almost 6 months I've
lived here. I can't use an HT from home so it's probably time to sell most
of them and I probably will soon.