From:
Scott Van Gorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:23:26 -0500
Good evening List:

First, thanks to everyone for the input on the Radio Shack HTX100.  Another
possibility has come to my attention, and it is the HTX10.  the gentleman
who has it also has a tone board he is going to put in the rig.  Any
noticeable differences I would find between the two rigs?  My primary
purpose would be to work a local 10-meter repeater here in Des Moines, and
if I am able to work other frequencies on 10, then it's an added bonus.  I
know there's no voice output to either of these radios, but finding help
setting either one up won't be a problem. Let me know if there's any major
advantage of one over the other.  Thanks for any help!

73:

Scott Van Gorp KD0ODU