From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:06:03 -0400
I've come across programs, like you're saying, drivers and such where the
installation utility program was totally worthless with a screen reader, but
if you browse the CD, find the folder for drivers or program folder itself,
there's a setup.exe file in there that you can run, it bypasses that first
installation thing you had trouble with and you can install it fine. Linksys
is a good one for that.