From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:40:21 -0400

Hi all,

I really appreciate the good wishes and fun! Life is good.

I have a couple of questions:

1.      I am running windows 7 and using jaws 12.

2.      I have a great pair of headphones and the headphones are plugged
into the speakers port. The reason, we can't seem to get the headphone jack
in front of the computer to work right.

3.      I have a little microphone which is from radio shack plugged into
the microphone port in the front of my computer's tower.

So my question is, do I have to have a special mike to use with echo link?
And can I use my regular headphones which are plugged into my speaker port,
or, do I have to have a headphone/mike combo.

Thank you,

Linda c. Knight

Kk4hrg