From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:55:22 -0400
The advantage of putting settings in excel is, this way, you can import from
the TS-480 to the 590, or other radios, be they icom, or if you have a want
to get yaesu though why I'll never figure out. I use that feature a lot for
hand helds and mobiles so they're programmed close to the same across
software and brand platforms, even if you're like me, have different radios
for different things but program the commonly used memories the same, it
makes starting out with different radios much easier. With the lack of use,
I very well may sell out my hand helds soon all but one or 2, buy one I can
use with sky command on the TS-2000 and that may be it but I have to do a
few other things first.