From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:40:25 +0800
Hi Jim,
I have not tried it on windows 7,
this is one reason that made me set up the old PC with XP on it, which at
the time was sitting on the shack flor ready to head for PC heaven. Now that
same PC is sitting back on the bench running Amateur radio programs.

If the older machine decides to give computing up, I will be asking the same
question, as my main PC is a windows 7 operating  PC.

Regards

Trevor. VK6YJ.