From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:24:24 +0800
Hi Trippy,

I first heard of this program on this list late last year, and followed it
up. My main object was to have an electronic log of who I have worked and a
way to look them up while having a QSO. The off line logging has enabled me
to put 16 years of my 32 years with a call on to the PC. The call sign
browsing seems to work well, have not used the online logging yet, see what
happens when the paper log is fully entered in to the program.

Contest logging, that is another story, I am not a big contester.

The PC I am using for amateur radio is a PC running windows XP with Jaws 12.

It may not be the best station logging program around, but for me its doing
the job well so far.

When you close the log at the end of each session, the log is backed up if
you have set this up. At this time I am backing up to a 4 GB thumb drive.

Have fun,
 73
Trevor. VK6YJ