From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2012 13:57:55 -0600
Lou, I've found a number of clients who are either aid or implant users who like
the NLS system because it is more compatable with both speech compression and
with automatic gain control.  Also, remember that any user's opinion of the
system is making the assumption that his/her hearing is completely "normal" and
the older a person becomes the less likely this becomes.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html