From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2012 13:27:57 -0500
Hello, everyone.

We had a great 40-meter east coast mid west round table yesterday.

Aside from some significant QRM during much of the net about 1.5 KCs up the
band, conditions were actually fairly good, and most people were quite
readable from my QTH here in West/Central Lower Michigan.

Here's the list of participants:

KB8TYJ, Tom in Big Rapids, MI net control
W9DIK, Harold near Chicago, IL
WA0KZB, Bob in Iowa
K9EYE, Pierre in Crystal Lake, IL
WD8PIC, Bob in Sylvania, Ohio
W3IUU, Lloyd in Wheaton, MD
W9JE, Ed in Stergin Bay, WI
KA9YIU, Glenn near Madison, WI
WD0GUT, Jim in Miniapolis, MN
KG4ITD, Junior in Bristol, FL
WD8INW, George in Clarkston, MI
W8QIY, Lowell in Greenwood, Ohio
KW3A, Steve near Philadelphia, PA
WA9RYF, Howard near Milwaukee, WI
KD0HOY, Ron in Independence, MO
N8WWM, Doug near Toledo, OH
WA3MIX, Lou inWilliamsport, PA
N8LD, Dennis in Sterling Heights, MI

Next week-end, I will not be available, because I'll be flying back to
Pennsylvania to check on my mother's medical situation, but I hope to be
back to normal the following week-end--March 10 and 11.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI