From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:01:50 -0500
I just checked, Pat, and I have 3.4.6.  Guess we'll just have to wait to see
how it shakes out.  Perhaps I'll poke around the site to see where I can
send them a comment, although I've never found that to be the most logically
laid out web site.  Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations