From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:13:44 -0500
Hi Harvey,  The web site is a typical format and just fill in the Edit
field.  If you send a request via E mail, put [log in to unmask] for the
address line and in the subject field put callsign lookup.  Then in the body
of the text, you need to start with the command phrase of lookup then just
add a space and the call sign needed.  Gary KB2YAA