From:
Mike Keithley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 06:26:17 -0800
I found that with my IPhone 4 and the UK voice, reading text isn't as comfortable as it should be because the synthesizer doesn't pause properly over commas and periods.

In addition, I've found that if you have paired a notetaker with the IPhone where you have input from the notetaker, there are few instances when you need to touch the screen. One time my BrailleSense got confused when inputting text because I had the phone set up in touch typing mode.