From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 07:40:02 -0500
I was one of the last ones to take my Tech test at the Houston FCC office
where I was living in 1984.  I had my Novice license for a couple months,
and I was going to try for the General, but failed the code test but passed
the written exam.  But they didn't tell me my grade.  All they said was,
"Congratulations you're now a Technician."
Harvey