Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:33:12 -0500
They don't have tactile screen protectors for the iPad yet. But they will
soon.
George

In a message dated 2/19/2012 8:08:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Rich,

1.  The VO gestures are different from using the  iPad with VO off, so that
frustrates sightlings.  You can't open  things as fast nor can you type as
fast.

2.  I don't know of  any tactile screen protectors for the iPad.
Speeddots.com, I just looked,  and they have them for iPhone and iPod, but
the good news is they say  "screen overlays for the iPad II coming soon.

3.  You can probably  do most of it from the bluetooth keyboard if you
want.
I suspect some  things might be done more quickly using the pad or phone
screen itself  though.  Also, if you need to pair your display, you'll need
to  interact with the screen a bit.

Again, good news though, they don't  bite!

73's
Steve, K8SP