Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 14:47:13 -0600
At least you can run wires I am limited even farther I can only run my 102
inch whips in dipole configuration or a vertical because I have power lines
nearby and have to keep away from them I have a Comet CHA250B but it is
still in the box because I need a new portch railing and nobody wants to get
to close to the power lines so may be stuck with the whip dipole for quite
some time

Ed        W9JE