From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:45:18 -0500
Downloading of NewsLine is working fine and as it should off of their
webpage.  I am of the opinion that it was a matter of dns propagation.  The
new webpage is now on a new server as is all the audio content.

I spoke with Bill WA6ITF and he asked me to check with any voiceover users
on the Mac who used the service and see if they had any problems.  I have
all windows machines and couldn't perform that test.

The site is at http://www.arnewsline.org
So any Mack people please check to see if you have any problems downloading
NewsLine.  If you do let me know and I'll pass it on to Bill.

Thanks.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM