From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:17:39 -0500
Clarence,

To the best of my knowledge the latest version of Digitalk is not a
stand alone program.  It's been a few months since I looked into it, but
it was designed to work with either the fldigi or the multipsk programs.
  I think there is some work being done on this, but at the time, I
couldn't make heads or tails out of either program with jaws.  Sorry I
don't have any links handy for this stuff, but a google search should
kick up something.

73, Steve KW3A