From:
Ron Yearns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:17:29 -0600
Congratulations Gary,,
I thought that was about the hardest test I ever took  when I took it and I
have a Masters degree plus hours.  Have you heard the  number of Tech. and
General licenses  compared to the Extra.  I don't remember the exact
figures, but it does show the extra is an accomplishment that few  get to.
So pat yourself on the back for me.
Ron