From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:57:07 -0500
Sorry about that.  I didn't realize that recording was part of this.  I
just thought you were trying to send jaws audio to one  set of speakers
and  other program audio to another set.  Obviously, since it worked
before, you can make it work the way you want, but I don't do any
recording here and I'm way beyond my limited knowledge on the subject.

Good luck, Steve KW3A