From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:21:10 -0500
Here's a related question for you.  When I got this computer in 2006, when
the tech installed it, I had it set so that Jaws would come through my
monitor speakers, and everything else such as streams would come through my
external speakers.  But when I installed an updated driver for my sound
card, it routed everything to the external speakers, and it wouldn't let me
do a system restore prior to that point.  If you know how to fix this, let
me know.  I am using Windows XPS which is Dell's version of Windows Pro.
73.
Harvey